Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thanks Geoff-- Compositing 101 anyone?

Thanks for the intro to Flash, G.

I am looking into securing space to give a basic compositing lesson. Please email me and let me know if you are interested in learning how to swap backgrounds in video- the basic principles covered would be rotoscoping, A over B compositing, and possibly film grain if we decide to use a static background. Easy stuff- I swear.

RSVP if you're interested so i can make sure I have enough monitors.
amandaf at mit dot edu

3 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Long said...

I'm down! Anything that brings me one step closer to my plans of total Hollywood domination. ;-)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Ivan Askwith said...

Seriously. Count me in as well. (What software are you going to need all the machines to have, in order to run the lesson?)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Karen Verschooren said...

interested too, want to upgrade the amount of females in the business!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home